Wednesday, October 9, 2013

What my baby is reading......

Okay, so she's not really a baby anymore at 2, but I will forever see both my children as my babies.
 
 
 

Her love of books has been since the beginning and
although sometimes she has a hard time sitting still
she'll always listens from a far
so I keep reading.

She's fascinated by books too.
She'll look them over and over, checking out the binding ,
various pages and any other gadget the book may have.
Sometimes to the determent of the book unfortunately.


I'm hard at work teaching her to respect books and hope I am instilling the love to read as we share a story together.

Whether her little hands bring me these favorites or I just grab one , we're spending the quality time together that she so craves and I love.


Moments where I can still cuddle with her on my lap and feel her bodies warmth against mine, I will hold onto forever.


Reading is so important,
spend some time with your kids today no matter the age and read.
Whether its you or them reading
the time spent together will be a new memory
and loved by everyone.....
I promise you.                       













 



 
 
HAPPY READING!!







No comments:

Post a Comment